Those beetroot burgers are both delicious and nutritious. I like to top them with mashed
avocado for a rich creamy taste!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic gloves, crushed
- 2 raw beetroots, peeled and grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 100gr oats
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
How to make them
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Mix all ingredients and shape your burgers into patties. Bake them for 45 to 55
*You can make those burgers vegan only by replacing the egg with chia or flax seeds.